The only global conference focused on advancing the
health of people living in cities worldwide.
The 14th International Conference on Urban Health will bring together researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, health and urban stakeholders and community leaders to exchange ideas and advance research and practice that promote the health of individuals in urban settings, with special focus on the needs of individuals who belong to disadvantaged groups.
The theme of the conference, Health Equity: The New Urban Agenda and Sustainable Development Goals, places emphasis on the importance of health equity as a cross-cutting theme in urban settings, in light of the emerging HABITAT III New Urban Agenda and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The conference will include presentations and workshops on the following broad domain areas:
- Urban governance and equity-oriented policies
- Understanding and addressing demographic, epidemiologic and societal change
- Healthy urban planning, measurement and metrics, data and research
- Environmental health and sustainability
- Health care - access, services and quality
Abstracts are invited on these key themes by 17 March 2017.
We welcome your participation and hope you will submit an abstract.
Paula Santana, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Shamim Hayder Talukder, President, ISUH; Eminence, Bangladesh